- 1 cup frozen raspberries or strawberries (or a mix of both)
- 1 medium banana
- 1/3 cup raw coconut meat, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple juice
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 1/2 a pineapple, cubed (optional)
- 1 kiwi, sliced (optional)
In a blender put the raspberries (or a mix of raspberries and strawberries), banana, coconut meat and coconut milk. Blend the mixture until smooth. Pour the smoothie into two glasses.
Wash the blender out and add the mango chunks, 1 cup pineapple juice and vanilla bean seeds. Blend the mixture until smooth. If desired add more pineapple juice to thin the smoothie out. Pour the mango smoothie over the the raspberry smoothie and use a long spoon to mix them together just a little.
If desired thread some pineapple cubes on wooden skewers and place in each drink. Add a kiwi slice to the rim. Use a spoon or straw to drink/eat this!