Perfect for Valentine’s Day ! <3
Clic on this link (not the photo) to watch the video :
Lovely Australian accent ! 🙂
“French toast” is “pain perdu” in English !
You can use a frying-pan instead of a special barbecue grill.
Ingredients for the apple filling :
– 3 different sorts of apples (2 apples of each)
– white sugar
– freshly squeezed lemon juice
– spices : nutmeg and cinnamon
– small pinch of salt
For the crust :
– 2 ready-made pie-crusts
– one beaten egg to brush the crust with
– a few pinches of sugar to dust the crust with