Click on the link below for fun ideas to decorate your locker!
- Twine, ribbon or string
- Organic peanut butter
- Organic nuts and seeds
- Simply tie a piece of twine around the pinecone near the top. This would be the perfect time to reuse a large piece of ribbon, string or yarn that you have at home.
- Roll the pinecones in the peanut butter until it is completely coated. You can also use a knife.
- Roll the peanut butter covered pinecones in the nuts and seeds until the entire surface of the pinecones are completely covered. Push nuts into the folds of the pinecone for an added bonus.
- Choose a place outside where you have seen birds visit before. Then sit quietly and enjoy watching them!
Pinecone Christmas Trees
inspired by Scissors and Spoons
- Green spray paint
- Old wine corks
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Miniature wooden stars
- Spray paint the outer edges of the pinecone with green spray paint. Make it look like a real tree by leaving the inside brown. Let the paint dry.
- Cut a wine cork in half and hot glue it to the bottom of the pinecone. Let the glue dry.
- Hot glue the star to the top. Let it dry. Then enjoy!
Here are some ideas to organize and decorate your personal space at shcool.