If your little brother or sister needs help calming down, or if you’d like one for yourself because they are so pretty, here is how to make a calming glitter jar.
You will need:
– a glass jar or a strong plastic bottle (in that case, don’t heat the water too much)
– some transparent glitter glue
– a lot of glitter!
– one drop of food coloring (one drop directly into the water for strong coloring, or use a toothpick to add a little for a softer color)
Tip: if you are giving this to a young child, use super glue to seal the top so they won’t unscrew it and make a horrible mess in their room…
These can be made for juggling, throwing, or stress-relieving.
black plastic trash bags
1)Trim garbage bags into rectangles
Begin by laying a trash bag out flat. Trim off the sides and bottom so you’re left with two big rectangles of plastic. Cut each piece into an approximate square.
2) Fold the triangles twice
Fold one of the squares in half diagonally to form a triangle. Fold that triangle in half two more times. This is slippery stuff, so use a few pieces of tape to fasten the layers together. It will help hold the shape together when you’re cutting.
3) Cut out into spiderweb shape
By Jessica Jones
Ingredients. You will need:
– Milk carton or any juice carton (cut open, washed well and dried)
– Chopstick (round one is ideal)
– Rubber bands
Step 1: Cut milk carton and fold it in half lengthwise.
Step 2: Make a hard boiled egg.
Step 3: While the egg is still warm, peel the egg and put the egg on the milk carton, place a chopstick on the center of the egg, and put rubber bands on the both ends.
Step 4: Leave it for about 10 minutes. (Keep the egg in the fridge)
Step 5: Take the chopstick off and cut the egg in half.