black plastic trash bags
1)Trim garbage bags into rectangles
Begin by laying a trash bag out flat. Trim off the sides and bottom so you’re left with two big rectangles of plastic. Cut each piece into an approximate square.
2) Fold the triangles twice
Fold one of the squares in half diagonally to form a triangle. Fold that triangle in half two more times. This is slippery stuff, so use a few pieces of tape to fasten the layers together. It will help hold the shape together when you’re cutting.
3) Cut out into spiderweb shape
By Jessica Jones
Ingredients. You will need:
– Milk carton or any juice carton (cut open, washed well and dried)
– Chopstick (round one is ideal)
– Rubber bands
Step 1: Cut milk carton and fold it in half lengthwise.
Step 2: Make a hard boiled egg.
Step 3: While the egg is still warm, peel the egg and put the egg on the milk carton, place a chopstick on the center of the egg, and put rubber bands on the both ends.
Step 4: Leave it for about 10 minutes. (Keep the egg in the fridge)
Step 5: Take the chopstick off and cut the egg in half.
– take a photo of your little brother or niece for exemple.
– print the photo on transparent paper (buy it at the stationnary shop).
– buy a bottle of clear, transparent hand soap.
– open the bottle by unscrewing the top part (the pump).
– cut the photo and roll it up so you can fit it through the bottle opening. Put it upside-down, it will be funnier!
– put the pump back in and voilà!
You can do this bracelet using your fingers instead of the Rainbow Loom!
Easily make yourself a tool to draw thin lines on your nails.
Click on the link to find easy patterns to carve your pumpkin :