black plastic trash bags
1)Trim garbage bags into rectangles
Begin by laying a trash bag out flat. Trim off the sides and bottom so you’re left with two big rectangles of plastic. Cut each piece into an approximate square.
2) Fold the triangles twice
Fold one of the squares in half diagonally to form a triangle. Fold that triangle in half two more times. This is slippery stuff, so use a few pieces of tape to fasten the layers together. It will help hold the shape together when you’re cutting.
3) Cut out into spiderweb shape
4) Unfold and hang in the window!
By Jessica Jones
Ingredients. You will need:
– Milk carton or any juice carton (cut open, washed well and dried)
– Chopstick (round one is ideal)
– Rubber bands
Step 1: Cut milk carton and fold it in half lengthwise.
This is all you need. (besides an egg) The milk carton is about 3″ X 8″.
Step 2: Make a hard boiled egg.
Step 3: While the egg is still warm, peel the egg and put the egg on the milk carton, place a chopstick on the center of the egg, and put rubber bands on the both ends.
If you don’t have a round chopstick maybe you can put a skewer inside a straw and use it.
Make sure the egg is freshly boiled and warm. Otherwise the egg might break from the pressure.
You want the chopstick to dig into the egg.
Step 4: Leave it for about 10 minutes. (Keep the egg in the fridge)
Step 5: Take the chopstick off and cut the egg in half.
Hard boiled eggs are so soft, smooth and easily modified.
It’s cute as is.
But the heart shaped yolk makes it even more adorable! Also every pair is very unique, so no other pair is like it! Kind of romantic, isn’t it?
– take a photo of your little brother or niece for exemple.
– print the photo on transparent paper (buy it at the stationnary shop).
– buy a bottle of clear, transparent hand soap.
– open the bottle by unscrewing the top part (the pump).
– cut the photo and roll it up so you can fit it through the bottle opening. Put it upside-down, it will be funnier!
– put the pump back in and voilà!
Want to do it yourself?
What you need : a few pairs of scissors (ask your friends to lend you theirs), a sheet of paper, a pencil, some imagination.
You can take pictures of your art work when it is done!
Easily make yourself a tool to draw thin lines on your nails.
▶ Make Your Own Nail Art Striper! – YouTube.
3 SIMPLE STEPS :
1) Buy orange plastic cups and small electric lights (NOT candles, they would make the cups catch fire!);
2) Draw Jack o’Lantern faces on the cups with a marker, upside down;
3) Put the cups over the lights.
Click on the link to find easy patterns to carve your pumpkin :
Can YOU make one like this with all the Halloween word you know?