– take a photo of your little brother or niece for exemple.
– print the photo on transparent paper (buy it at the stationnary shop).
– buy a bottle of clear, transparent hand soap.
– open the bottle by unscrewing the top part (the pump).
– cut the photo and roll it up so you can fit it through the bottle opening. Put it upside-down, it will be funnier!
– put the pump back in and voilà!
Want to do it yourself?
What you need : a few pairs of scissors (ask your friends to lend you theirs), a sheet of paper, a pencil, some imagination.
You can take pictures of your art work when it is done!
Easily make yourself a tool to draw thin lines on your nails.
▶ Make Your Own Nail Art Striper! – YouTube.
3 SIMPLE STEPS :
1) Buy orange plastic cups and small electric lights (NOT candles, they would make the cups catch fire!);
2) Draw Jack o’Lantern faces on the cups with a marker, upside down;
3) Put the cups over the lights.
Click on the link to find easy patterns to carve your pumpkin :
Can YOU make one like this with all the Halloween word you know?
#74 DIY | Make 5 Dotting Tools at Home – YouTube.
Now you can make your own tools for your Nail Art!