Tag Archives: recipes
Make s’mores in your oven!
Usually roasted on a barbecue, s’mores can be made in batches in your kitchen oven easily if you follow this recipe.
Fluffy cheese and potato soufflé recipe
Gluten free, potato-based quiche with tuna and red pepper
Don’t forget to add salt and pepper to the egg mixture!
▶ Tuna, Red Pepper and Potato Quiche (Gluten Free) – Titli’s Busy Kitchen – YouTube.
How to make tomato Ketchup
Gaspacho: cold soup for warm summers
5 easy microwave desserts
How to make American and French pancakes
How to make easy potato fans
St. Patrick’s Day treats recipes
How to make cheese toastie dippers
How to make Nutella chocolate star bread
How to make Hash Browns, fast food style
Home-made Big Mac burger recipe
Tunisian lamb ragout with lemon recipe
Tunisian marzipan balls (Kâber El Louz) recipe
Waffle iron recipes
How rainbow cakes are made
This one may be too difficult for you to make, but it is so pretty to look at!
▶ Rainbow Cake: How to Make a Rainbow Cake by Cookies Cupcakes and Cardio – YouTube.
How to bake cakes in a jar
Easy chicken satay with peanut sauce Thaï recipe
English afternoon tea sandwich recipes
Kids Christmas dessert train recipe
Christmas lasagna recipe
▶ Lasagna Recipe – Beef & Cheese Lasagna – Christmas Lasagna Recipe – YouTube.
Italian American like to serve lasagna over Christmas. Here is a good recipe. The list of ingredients is below:
For the meat sauce:
– 1 pound (500 g.) Italian sausage
– 1 1/2 pound (700 g.) ground beef
– 8 oz (225 g.) mushrooms, chopped
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
– 6 cups (1,25 litre) marinara sauce
– 1/2 cup (110 ml) water
Note: depending on the seasoning of your sausage, you can add 1/2 teaspoon of an Italian dried herb blend.
For the cheese filling:
– 2 egg, beaten
– 2 lbs (850 g.) ricotta cheese
– 8 oz (225 g.) mozzarella cheese, cubed
– 2/3 cup (65 g.) freshly grated Reggiano-Parmigiano
– 1/4 cup (25 g.) chopped fresh parsley
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
– 1 big pinch of cayenne
– 1 lb (450 g.) lasagna noodles
– 8 oz (225 g.) mozzarella cheese, torn in small pieces
– 1/2 cup (50 g.) grated Parmesan cheese to top
Note: 375° farenheit = 200°C