Tag Archives: recipes
4 easy 3-ingredient dinners
Recipes for easy and yummy fall treats
PB & J spider sandwich for Halloween
You’ll need bread, peanut butter, grape or raspberry jelly, pretzel sticks for the “legs” and chocolate chips for the “eyes”. Cut sandwich into a circle and assemble as shown.
Rainbow orzo pasta salad
Chilli chicken recipe
Simple Nutella pastry dessert
5 microwave mug meals
“No drip” popsicle trick
Peanut butter snails for kids
Extra easy microwave potato
Cajun shrimp recipe
Stuffed bell peppers with couscous
Chocolate fudge brownie & raspberry trifle – Gemma’s Bigger Bolder Baking
6 fun cooking hacks
Best ever chocolate brownies recipe
1¼ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons dark unsweetened cocoa powder
11 ounces dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
1 cup (8 ounces) unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
1½ cups granulated sugar
½ cup packed light brown sugar
5 eggs, at room temperature
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter the sides and bottom of a 9×13-inch baking pan. Line the pan with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, salt, and cocoa powder together.
3. Put the chocolate, butter and instant espresso powder in a large bowl and set it over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate and butter are completely melted and smooth. Turn off the heat, but keep the bowl over the water and add the sugars. Whisk until completely combined, then remove the bowl from the pan. The mixture should be room temperature.
4. Add 3 eggs to the chocolate mixture and whisk until combined. Add the remaining eggs and whisk until combined. Add the vanilla and stir until combined. Do not overbeat the batter at this stage or your brownies will become like a cake.
5. Sprinkle the flour mixture over the chocolate mixture. Using a rubber spatula (not a whisk), fold the flour mixture into the chocolate until just a bit of the flour mixture is visible.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Bake in the center of the oven for 30 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through the baking time, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out with a few moist crumbs sticking to it. Let the brownies cool completely, then lift them out of the pan using the parchment paper. Cut into squares and serve.
7. Store at room temperature in an airtight container or wrap with plastic wrap for up to 3 days.
How to make one pan pasta
Tomato and eggs easy recipe
Spiral potato chips on a stick
3 easy snacks to make in a mug & microwave
Omelette toasted sandwich – quick & easy recipe
Apple rose pastries
Easy chilli chicken recipe
1 lb chicken breast or thigh – cut into small pieces
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 tsp black pepper powder
1 tablebspoon soy sauce
1 egg (to help coating stick to chicken)
3 tbsp cornflour
3-4 tbsp ketchup
1.5 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp chilli sauce
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp chicken stock powder OR 1/2 cube of chicken boullion (dissolve cube in 1 tbsp of hot water before adding to sauce mixture)
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp garlic – roughly chopped
1/2 medium bell pepper
1/4 medium onion
2-3 green onion – chopped
green chillies – for garnish